Welcome to Mrs. Mine's Fourth Grade Classroom!
Together WE will make this year a milestone in your child's educational journey!
I have an exciting year planned for your child.
Please be involved in the process!
General Information for Fourth Graders
You can help your child be successful. . .
- Start each day by kissing and hugging your child before you send him or her off to school.
- Sign your child's planner DAILY.
- Send in a healthy snack and drink daily. NO PEANUTS PRODUCTS PLEASE.
- Contact me if you have any questions or concerns through the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your child what they learned each day. Avoid asking questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no.
- Be proud of their accomplishments. Encourage your child to READ 30 minutes each night. Set a good example and establish a family reading time. "You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child." (Dr. Seuss)
- So go ahead and ~ READ TO and with YOUR CHILD.
What to expect . . .
- Homework will be given Monday-Thursday. Students should use PENCIL. Please check homework when it is completed.
- Star Students will be chosen on a rotating basis.
- Reading logs will be due every Friday. This process will be explained at Back to School Night.