We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the NJSLA Spring 2022 testing for grades 3-8 will be held between May 9-27, 2022. These computer-based assessments are aligned to the New Jersey State standards. The detailed NJSLA testing schedule can be found below:
Please note: Our district has been required by the NJDOE to participate in the ELA field test(1 extra unit) resulting in three total units. The field test will be administered on May 11. This field test is for testing research and development purposes and does not count for or against your child’s progress.
Please continue to assist us in providing each of our students the greatest opportunity to be successful by:
- Ensure your child arrives to school on time. Please be aware that any student, who arrives late to school while the test is being administered, will have to make up that particular test. Students who arrive late will have to wait in a holding area until testing is over.
- Get Plenty of rest each night before the test.
- Ensure your child eats breakfast every day at home or to eat at our Breakfast Program.
- Remind your children how proud you are of them for their efforts.
- And of course, giving your child a hug, a kiss, and a warm smile, always helps set the mood for the day!